In the beginning, the reader was confronted with two
questions, the answers will be given (in this chapter). Information was
produced, so that certain aspects will surely be clearer now.
To begin with: Why did the Jews give no report? Two reasons.
First: how should they know the the "West" does not know where they
are? The German authorities always declared that Jews would go to the east. They
were unduely transported quite openly to the east. What they could not know was,
what Hitler, who had it systematically camouflaged, meant when he said "the
east". Furthermore, they cannot know what measures Stalin took to
obliterate the small circle of German insiders, who knew where this
"east" lay. Many of the Jews who wanted to immigrate, simply could not
reach the west because of financial reasons. The impression that prevailed was
that »....our people don't want us« . The Soviets did their utmost to
nourish this assumption, calling Israel "the worst of all states". I
believe I have amply proven that the Soviet Union systematically blocked all
contacts. Should a young Jew actually reach the west, how could he prove his
identity, how could he legitimate himself? Would he not be declassified as a
provocative lunatic, even if his case seemed credible, and would one not say
that his madness is the result of the Auschwitz syndrom? Furthermore: Why did
none of the Germans involved and accused of mass murder defend themselves, if
everything was so strait forward? The inner circle who knew what actually
happened, who knew more than "the Jews are going to the east", was
surely quite small. Aside from the men on top (Hitler, Himmler, Heydrich) only a
few knew about it, and they were "on site". One should consider that
for the realisation, (of the exodus) only a few really had to know what
happened. Why should someone like Eichmann know, where the Jews were transported
to? No doubt, far less were probably involved in its execution than the reader
might assume. Those who were on site on the German side, were surely all
captured by the Soviet Union as Beloruthenia was retaken. I would suppose that
furthermore, certain top secret statements existed which fell into the hands of
the Soviets in Berlin, naming all the involved. Here, the problem of credibility
begins. If a person like Stangl - as commandant of Treblinka, he might have
known something - declared that the Jews were transported to the east, to Minsk,
who would have believed him, and - what else could he have said? In the
meantime, the reader might pose an entirely different question.
What about the breath-taking development of the Soviet Union?
Does there not exist a Supreme Soviet, which proclaims laws deemed impossible
for the Soviet Union, which make it improbable for Belorus to "remain in
the dark"? Yes, but only if these laws had been enforced there! The dilemma
was solved through a sophisticated plan: Tschernobyl. The following report on
July 13, 1990 states:
»The Supreme Soviet in Minsk has declared the Soviet
Republic of Belorus a state of ecological emergency.... The Representative of
Belorus at the United Nations has been authorized to declare this to the
general world public. According to ADN (German News), this decision was made
following a hearing on the after-effects of the reactor catastrophe in
Tschernobyl (April 1986), which also effected Belorus very strongly. As for
Belorus, all directives from the Soviet Ministry and State Committees , which
would hinder the "realisation of the republic programming to overcome the
catastrophe" had been suspended.« 
Again, concerning Belorus, something extraordinary happens
which documents its special role. Tschernobyl lies in the Ukraine, but the
Ukraine does not yet enact any such programme! The consequences, which the above
stipulations have in store for Belorus, are apparent. To put a lid on it, the
following passage was proclaimed on August 3, 1990:
»The Soviet Union has closed down all roads and railway
lines at the border to Poland for Soviet citizens. Moscow television explained
that the government ordered this regulation, to bring smuggle trafficking and
extorsion to an end.« 
Now to the questions. In the foregoing chapters, the compiled
facts have provoked many querries. In part, they were dealt with in the
appropiate chapter, in part they were not. Now following, is a condensed list of
possible questions, considering that not all can be posed. Common sense should
be able to answer these questions, if my theory is totally rejected.
- Why did the population of Belorus increase so dramatically?
- Why do these peculiar population clusters exist?
- What are the new localities, which arise in 1943 in German army charts?
- What does "Hitler sends the Jews into the morass" mean?
- Why does Hitler continuously compare the fate of the Jews with the German
emigrants. Why does he justify himself so often?
- Why does Hitler trouble himself with the fate of the Jews after the
(successful) end of the war?
- What happened to Rosenberg's plans to relocate the Jews to Beloruthenia?
- Why are the plans suddenly dismissed, why is Beloruthenia devided into a
militarian and civilian administered zone?
- What does the term "coming final solution" imply in the
protocolls of the Wannsee Conference? Do the actions described at the
conference have only preliminary character?
- What is the special role of Beloruthenia?
- What is the obligation of Beloruthenia towards a coming new Europe?
- What does "Beloruthenia must be reorganized" mean? Why?
- Why are the farmers relocated from the eastern to the western part of
- Why is this process so elaborated at the local sites?
- Why should new localities be founded in Beloruthenia after the war?
- Why are the towns in Beloruthenia overpopulated? Are there no war-torn
- Why is Beloruthenia handled so inconsiderately in the eastern files.
- Why are there no post offices in the eastern part of Beloruthenia?
- Why is there no mail delivery for the civilians in Belorus, while the
Urkainian counterpart functions?
- Why is the news media in Beloruthenia so weakly organized, contrary to the
other occupied areas?
- Why are transit roads suddenly missing in Bobruisk?
- Is it coincidental that all extermination camps were in the vicinity of
railway adminstration centres?
- Which transportation commandos could Höß have given to the gypsies?
- What does "ST (special treatment) after six months" mean?
- Why are there so many transports to Minsk and vicinity in 1942? Why were
these people not liquidated in the extermination camps?
- Why were the passengers of the train from Warsaw, which reached Minsk on
July 31, 1942, not all killed at Treblinka?
- What does East - West Displacement mean? How many additional helpers were
- Which settlers after Globocnik were to receive financial support in Brasil
or in the far east?
- Why does the deportation of Rumanian Jews endanger the evacuation of the
- Why is it important that German Jews are far more intelligent than the
- In Hornung's military account, why do catagories like
- specially treated
- Why does sensitive information of the NSDAP (National Socialist German
Worker's Party) talk about "preliminaries for the final solution"?
This, at the end of 1942?
- Why is the date of victory the "time for the final solution of the
- What makes Bormann prohibit any discussion concerning the future total
solution in 1943?
- Why is the focal point of the partisan movement in Belorus?
- Why doesn't partisan activity begin immediately after the Soviet retreat,
instead of one year later?
- Why are so many Czechs, Slovaks, Greeks, Spaniards, and French involved in
the partisan activity and how did they get there?
- Why does Horthy suddenly stop the transport of Hungarian Jews to
- Is it coincidence that Belorus was reoccupied by the Soviet troups at the
- Why are the transports suddenly reversed?
- Why are there no further exterminations in Auschwitz up until 1945?
- Why does the Soviet Union unfold an "Iron Curtain" in its sphere
of influence? Why so, at the very moment she liberated these areas?
- Why does anti-semitism arise in those areas at the moment of occupation by
the German troups, whereby all Jews are liquidated?
- Why was Raoul Wallenberg apprehended?
- Why is Belorus founding member of the UN?
- Why does Stalin have Michoels murdered?
- Why are suddenly so many Jewish institutions broken up?
- Why are there so many prohibited areas after the war? Why are these so
- Why are German troups suddenly confined. Why doesn't this happen
immediately after the war? Why did so many of these troups fight in Belorus?
- Why do these measures all commence in 1948?
- Why is Slansky accused of organizing a Zionistic conspiracy?
- Is it coincidental that in this process, Jews were removed from party and
state posts in the Soviet controlled countries?
- Why does Stalin wish to deport the rest of the Soviet Jews to the eastern
regions of the Soviet Union?
- Why is Judaism systematically destroyed in the USSR?
- Why is Israel the "worst of all states"?
- What does the Jewish Departement of the Fifth Main Branch of the KGB do?
- What lies behind the various statistical results of the population of
- Even today, why can't a Soviet citizen move about freely?
- Why are foreign visitors in the Soviet Union monitored so intensly,
especially in the vicinity of Minsk?
- Why is the frontier of Brest open, when apparently only 15 cars can pass
- Why does Belorus play such a major role in the CPSU? (Communist Party SU)
- Why do the police institutions have such a central position in Belorus?
- Why are thousands of new settlements created in Belorus? Is this not
contradicting the population decrease?
- Why does Belorus need 500,000 deputy police?
- Why does the Soviet Union invest so heavily in Belorus after the war?
Where do all the qualified cadres come from?
- What covert action lies behind Marina Gorka?
- What is the poem in honour of Michoels all about?
Many, many questions! Many more can be posed, and surely the
alert reader can find more. How can they be answered? Soley through one
assumption: The plan of the final solution was the relocation of Jews to the
eastern part of Beloruthenia.
- Ebbo Demant (Editor), Auschwitz – "direkt von der Rampe weg…"
Auschwitz- directly from the ramps, Kaduk, Erber, Klehr: Three culprits give
protocoll. Reinbeck by Hamburg, 1979 p. 32. One even notices the
confoundedness by Simon Wiesenthal, concerning the discovery that neither
the Jewish Press in Palastina nor in the USA have reported next to nothing.
Wiesenthal: "Where was the daily exclamation, at least in the Jewish
press?", in Recht, nicht Rache (Justice, not vengeance),
Frankfurt/M.-Berlin 1988, p. 285.
- "Weißrußland zum ökologischen Notstandsgebiet erklärt"
(Belorus declared as ecological state of emergency), in Frankfurter
Allgemeine Zeitung of July 13, 1990, p. 1.
- "Sowjet Union schließt Grenze zu Poland" (Soviet Union
closes frontier to Poland), in Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung from
August 3, 1990 p.1.
Back to Table of Contents
Back to Archive